A new twist on reuse. Made from double-walled, insulated stainless steel and lightweight, clear plastic, the mixed bottle unscrews in the middle to fill with fruit, ice, boba and everything in between.
Easy clean, easy fill and compact storage.
2 hours hot, 8 hours cold.
Barista standard: For the coffee maker. Our drafted vessel cups ensure the perfect pour, and fit under coffee machine group heads, keeping extraction and crema intact.
Designed for drinking pleasure on the go: Caffeinate, hydrate, and everything in between. KeepCup sipper lid allows for optimal drinking pleasure as a cup, and the new KeepCup Bottle twists together to multiply your reuse moments.
Doing good business: We're BCorp certified and 1% of all sales revenue is given to protect the environment
Easy use, easy clean: Our products are designed to be easily assembled and taken apart to make cleaning and care easy.
Made to last: Simple to assemble, modular parts that fit across multiple products.
|Cup||18/8 Stainless Steel, vacuum insulated |
White - stone surface finish style
|Hang||Silicone #7 |
|Extension||Co-polyester clear plastic (Tritan) #7|
|Cap||18/8 stainless steel/Polypropylene plastic (PP) #5 |
More information about each component can be found on our materials page.
Cleaning & Care
- Designed to be taken apart for easy clean. No need for a bottle brush!
- Handwashing is recommended for all stainless steel components to preserve surface finish
- Plastic is dishwasher safe on the top rack. Place small components in the cutlery tray or basket to avoid damage. Note: Grease or oil from other dishwasher items may cause clear plastic items to cloud and turmeric will also cause staining
- The plastic bottle lid may feel hot or cool to touch when used with boiling water and iced drinks
- Store with bottle lid and cap off
For more information, see our KeepCup Care page.